SHOE SIZE MEASUREMENT GUIDELINE
There are 5 simple steps to measure your shoe size:
1. Find a piece of paper and tape it on the floor
2. Trace the outline of your foot while standing. Make sure you are not wearing shoes, but wear the socks or stockings
you will wear with your new shoes
3. Once you are done with tracing, mark the length of your foot with straight lines touching top and bottom of the tracing
4. Measure the length of your foot from the top to bottom in centimeter (for better precision)
5. See our Shoe Size Conversion Chart to convert your measurement to Bootte shoe size!